Wine and music go hand in hand, enhancing each other’s experience. Whether it’s a relaxing evening at home or a night out with friends, here are ten songs that perfectly complement a glass of your favorite wine. This is a suggestion based on our experience; remember always search for your truth.
1. “Come Away with Me” by Norah Jones – This mellow, jazzy tune is the perfect background for a glass of red wine.
2. “Summertime” by Ella Fitzgerald – A classic song that never goes out of style, it’s perfect for a glass of crisp white wine on a warm summer evening.
3. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole – This upbeat love song is perfect for a glass of sweet rosé wine.
4. “Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay” by Otis Redding – This soulful classic is ideal for a glass of bold red wine, such as a cabernet sauvignon.
5. “Fly Me to the Moon” by Frank Sinatra – This smooth, classic tune is great for sipping a glass of chardonnay.
6. “Cheek to Cheek” by Louis Armstrong – This upbeat song is perfect for a glass of sparkling rosé wine.
7. “Moon River” by Audrey Hepburn – This sweet, romantic tune is perfect for a glass of sweet white wine, such as a moscato.
8. “Dream a Little Dream of Me” by The Mamas & The Papas – This dreamy song is ideal for a glass of full-bodied red wine, such as a merlot.
9. “La Vie en Rose” by Edith Piaf – This timeless French song is perfect for a glass of sparkling wine.
10. “At Last” by Etta James – This soulful love song is perfect for a glass of rich red wine, such as a syrah or a zinfandel.
Tell us which are your favorite songs and with which glass of wine!
Enjoy your wine with these tunes but remember to always drink responsibly